planitswiss is a global exclusive event designer and producer. Headquartered in Switzerland with a regional office in Singapore, we operate all around Europe, Asia and Africa. Our experienced team offers unparalleled expertise in event organization and management to ensure successful tailor-made corporate, public and exclusive events globally.
If you are independent, have an entrepreneurial acumen with a strong service-oriented personality, this position is for you!
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager and Regional Director, your role will be to assist the group’s global offices in their accounting tasks, support the regional HR activities throughout the employment lifecycle, as well as other administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the daily business operations.
The tasks of the Accounting & HR Assistant will include bookkeeping, maintenance of HR records, and backend administrative support to the Project Managers. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing, self-motivated and trustworthy.
Entrepreneurial drive, organization, keeping employees’ and customers’ interests in mind, ethical behavior and environmental respect count in everything you do. Respecting company and customer values as well as work ethic is a must.
Fluent English is mandatory. Any other language (especially French or Mandarin) is an asset.
- Basic knowledge in Accounting
- Payroll and administration background will be desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Word)
- Experienced in ERP and integrated systems
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed, independent, energetic, self-driven and able to think outside the box
- Willing to learn, pro-active and with a “can do” attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working with different levels of people both locally and internationally
- Experience in HR and/or in accounting/finance roles is a plus
- Experience in purchasing is an asset
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate customer invoices according to Project Managers’ requests and payment follow-up
- Support bookkeeping procedures
- Make payment to suppliers
- Liaise with the Project Managers on the sales order, coordinate delivery and conduct follow-up calls with customers
- Assist with office administration (e.g. mails, delivery, renovation, etc.)
- Pick up calls and receive visitors
- Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage recurring contracts
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Write job descriptions and manage job posting campaigns
- Filter resumes and arrange interviews with potential applicants
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process of junior to mid-management roles
- Prepare new hires with the right resources
- Submit and monitor government claims
- Handle all employee related administration matters
- Provide day-to-day HR support and advice to all employees
- Support employee engagement projects
- General administration and other HR related projects as required
For more insights on what we do, visit www.facebook.com/planitswiss
Has this opportunity triggered your interest?
Send us your CV with references and photo by email to email@example.com (please indicate the job position you are applying for in the subject of the email).