planitswiss Asia, is part of a group of companies servicing the communication and Events needs of its corporate customers. Our activities range from physical events to fully immersive digital packaged solutions. Our services also include training and elearning services, streaming services, video services, design, 3D, motion design, audiovisual services, and management technical equipment. In the business for over 18 years, we have our headquarter in Switzerland and a regional office in Singapore, Rwanda and France and we operate all around Europe, Asia and Africa as one core group. Our experienced team offers unparalleled innovative technical expertise leverage on its experience in events management to create unforgettable experiences, always putting customer needs at the center of our developments.
If you are independent, have an entrepreneurial acumen with a strong serviceoriented personality and likes to learn and take ownership, this position is for you!
Your responsibilities will be to support and contribute to conceptualizing and delivering of tailor made, events and multimedia-based services to our valuable customers all over the world, with the objective to provide the best customer experience and support their activities, leading a multicultural team of specialists.
You will be heading the entire innovation and multimedia activities related to support our customers with the highest experience. Your role will be to manage a team of in house and, freelancers in coordination with the Head Office.
As head of Multimedia, design and Innovation, you will be required to master a wide range of technical skills, lead the pipelines and manage the deadlines. You will need to support the project management in all the creative aspects. Your role is also to actively engage with prospects and customers in the sales lifecycle.
You are self excited by technology, innovation and by having satisfied customer. You are creative and you always look for new ways of doings things. You have a strong entrepreneurial drive, you are organized and more then all, you are excited by finding new ways to over deliver customers expectations. You have an ethical behavior, and you respect the environment that you are in.
Fluent in spoken and written English and French are mandatory. Any other regional languages would be a strong an asset.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties include working alongside the international Multimedia and creative Teams and the Project Managers.
▪ Strong planner, be structured and organized to keep hard deadlines
▪ Able to manage a team of multicultural individuals, with strong personality and leadership
▪ Be able to work with different profiles
▪ Managing staff and contractors
▪ Able to manage multiple channels of design pipelines and content production.
▪ Creative mind, able to envision and design small and large scale concepts in space planning
▪ Lead the creative aspects of international events for content and design production.
▪ State of the art level in Lumion, Blender & Sketchup in modeling and rendering
▪ Exhibition Booth design (sketches and mockups + rendering) and production
▪ Expert in Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, premiere, after effect, Media encoder)
▪ Strong experience in Motion design (2D and 3D) and content production.
▪ Proficient in conceptualize corporate videos or motion graphic videos, storytelling.
▪ Lead all the stages of the process of video or motion graphic production, from storyboarding to delivery. Ensuring smooth communication with clients and internal teams.
▪ Proficient in video editing and grading with a creative and modern approach.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
▪ Basic skills in web development , IT setup and maintenance
▪ Knowledge in cross-platform game engines such as Unreal Engine or Unity is a plus
▪ Knowhow in Experiential design and creative solutions
▪ Knowledge of computer and hardware related to design, streaming and graphics
▪ Good understanding of IT networking and infrastructure Management
▪ Comfortable in exchanging with customers or colleagues in writing and speaking.
▪ Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
▪ Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working with different levels of people both locally and internationally. Ease in communication with non-technical people
▪ Positive attitude, fast executer and learner
▪ Content management and conversion to HTML language
▪ Plan and manage live streaming including speakers training and all related aspects
▪ Troubleshoot technical issue with customers
▪ Geographical mobility to support companies’ operations
▪ Committed, independent, energetic, self-driven and able to think outside the box
▪ Willing to learn, pro-active and with a “can do” attitude
For more insights on what we do, visit us https://www.linkedin.com/company/470097
Has this opportunity triggered your interest?
Your are Singaporean or PR, send us your CV with references and photo by email to email@example.com (please indicate the job position you are applying for in the subject of the email).