Open position within the SAS Committee
Are you looking to extend your network, to be active in the Swiss community, meet people and to face a new challenge?
The SAS committee currently has to offer the position as:
At SAS, we are proud having 10 dynamic Committee members who have strong skills, enthusiasm, networking ambitions and time to offer to our Swiss community. Due to upcoming relocations we need to recruit additional like-minded individuals dedicated to the idea of working in a quality driven and dynamic environment.
• A part-time job, flexible to your schedule.
• A diverse in an excellent teamwork environment
• Great networking opportunities amongst the Swiss, international, and local
• Organizing events for a very active community
• Coming up with your own event ideas to dynamize the community
• Attending the monthly committee meeting & major annual events
• Promote & communicate the events via website, social media & email (mailchimp)
• Regularly update the shared event calendar on Google Drive
• Organizational talent (familiar with event coordinating)
• Bring in new ideas for your own events
• Communication and marketing to advertise the upcoming events
• Promote activities on the website & social media
• Active participation and contribution to our dynamic association
• Desire to give time to your Swiss community on a volunteer basis
• An intermediate level of English
To apply or to get more information, please contact Daniela Erni by email at email@example.com or WhatsApp or call her 9880 3896.