[St.Gallen Institute of Management in Asia Pte Ltd] Programme Manager [Position Closed]
The position is suited for candidates with a willingness to work with young people and to support their learning journey. We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills and experience in working in international teams.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Join a dedicated team to represent one of the best European Business Schools in Singapore and to further develop the University’s presence in Asia
- Support the institute’s teaching programmes including organizing of events, handling student matters and being the contact person for different educational programmes
- Further develop the institute’s projects and marketing activities incl. social media
Qualification, work experience, and skills
- Diploma or Degree from a recognised Higher Institution
- Preferably at least 3 years of work experience / Work experience in the educational sector is an advantage
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active approach to problem solving and good organizational skills
The University of St.Gallen concentrates Asia-related academic activities in Singapore at its St.Gallen Institute of Management in Asia (SGI-HSG). Further information regarding the institute’s recent activities can be found at: www.singapore.unisg.ch
Applications should include a motivation letter, a transcript of grades and a CV.
All applications should be submitted electronically latest by November 5th, 2022 to email@example.com.