Dearest valued SwissCham members,
The most precious asset of your firm is neither the cash on your bank account nor your precious metals or your IP kept in the vault. It is your staff and all of its innovative talent and passion. Skills development and upgrading the workforce in Singapore have become of paramount importance in the past years.
With the Swiss Business Award honouring Excellence in People & Skills Development that was launched by SwissCham two years ago, the Swiss business community in Singapore is promoting and showcasing companies that are leaders in this field.
Already in its 3rd year, we want to take this prestigious award in 2019 to the next level – with your participation.
We warmly invite you to be part of the 2019 Swiss Business Award and to submit your application. By doing so, you have the chance to showcase your approach towards talent management and to get recognized for your efforts and initiatives in developing your workforce in Singapore.
Although there can only be one winner in each year, all participants will get promoted and featured during the award ceremony on stage as well as in our various online publications before and after the event.
We want to encourge you to feature and highlight your contributions by the submission deadline of June 30th, 2019. By doing so, you will be part of the festive award ceremony held during the 2019 SwissCham Gala Dinner, which will take place in the prestigious Singapore Island Country Club (SICC) on October 19th 2019. We trust that this wonderful location will guarantee for another elegant evening among friends of the SwissCham. For more information about these upcoming events, please check our website https://swisscham.sg which is regularly updated with the latest developments.
Why participate in 2019?
- All entries for the Swiss Business Award for Excellence in People & Skills will be highlighted and featured at the award ceremony.
- The award winner will receive appropriate media coverage in Singapore and beyond by our media partners. Publicity and communication aspects will be coordinated with the winner.
Through participation your company will
- Earn recognition from your peers
- Enhance your reputation as workplace for the future
- Get recognition of your efforts by the existing staff members
- Improve visibility in the Swiss business community and beyond in Singapore
We very much look forward to your participation and thank you in advance for an active role in making the 2019 Swiss Business Award a success!
With our best regards and kindest wishes,
Dr. Tom Ludescher Manfred Rist
Chairman SwissCham Head of the Swiss Business Award & Board Member of SwissCham