|6:00 – 6:30 PM||Registration|
|6:30 – 9:30 PM||AGM with refreshments being served (This part can also be viewed online through Zoom)|
The Agenda will be as follows:
The agenda for the meeting:
1) Confirmation of the Minutes of the 31st AGM held on 21st May 2020
2) Chairman report
3) Treasurer’s report on finances / budget
4) Election of Auditors
5) Election of Board
6) Any other matter
With regards to point 5 of the Agenda, please note that only SwissCham Ordinary Members can stand for election and only Ordinary Members can nominate board members. Nominations for the election to the Board shall be proposed and seconded by Ordinary Members in writing to the SwissCham board no later than twenty-one (21) days before the Annual General Meeting, which means that nominations must be made latest by 30 April 2021.
- SwissCham AGM Minutes_21_05_2020 signed
- SwissCham_AGM Proxy_Form_2021
- Nomination form for the Board Members 2021-2022
- Audited Statement By Executive Committee and Financial Statement
1) Should you be unable to attend, please make use of the Proxy Form. Please download the form here.
We are very much looking forward to your participation and hope everyone stays healthy and safe.
Thank you and best regards,
Birgitta von Dresky
Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Singapore
Due to the current restrictions, we have limited the number of seats to 40 (50 people max including the board members). We will give the priority to ordinary members (1 representative per company), other guests will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified 5 days before the event in case they get a seat (first come, first serve).
Dress Code: Business attire
Thank you for your subscription
Become a SwisscCham member and get a wide range of benefits, such as invitations to events, access to the detailed members directory and useful resources, a job board and much more.