Ad Hoc Business Excellence Awards Sub-Committee
The Swiss Business Award was successfully launched in 2017 and attracted various entries from the business community in Singapore. It’s our aim to celebrate member companies or other Singapore based companies with a strong Swiss link who have achieved exceptional success, developed innovative and new technologies, partnerships, showed excellence in social behavior and entrepreneurial success over the past years.
As of today, we have a dedicated team composed of passionate experts and volunteers. We are all committed to bringing a successful award experience to the community in Singapore. The Ad Hoc Business Excellence Awards Sub-Committee will carry out the responsibilities of the 2020 Business Excellence Awards, which contains two categories People & Skills Development Award and Digital Transformation Award.
– Organise a general program of the Award that meets the needs of SwissCham Singapore and the business community.
– Develop a communication strategy to reach out to nominees, sponsors, and partners.
– Work closely with other entities (Governmental, Companies, Associations).
– Encourage members and external participants to nominate candidates for the awards.
– Select a jury of experts in the industry, academic, and governmental sectors.
– Organize and coordinate events or webinars related to the Business Excellence Awards.
Learn more about our Business Excellence Awards 2020 containing two distinctive award categories:
People & Skills Development Award and Digital Transformation Award.
Thank you for your subscription
We will receive our newsletter soon.
Become a SwisscCham member and get a wide range of benefits, such as invitations to events, access to the detailed members directory and useful resources, a job board and much more.