Swiss Weeks 2022: Innovation Masterclass on Design Thinking
04-20-2022 10:00 AM - 04-21-2022 12:00 PM
Who should attend?
- Corporate and SME innovation leaders looking to level up business innovation knowledge
- Corporate leader, established founder, or start-up entrepreneur with a new innovative idea seeking to bring new products or services to market more quickly
- Product or technology leaders looking to problem solve or design better processes, service delivery, and business models that are centred on creating real value for the user or customer.
At the end of this masterclass, you'll learn:
- Innovation and design thinking as a mindset
- Design thinking as a process: Empathise, define, ideate, prototype and test
- An iterative approach for innovation projects and how to bring ideas to reality with human-centred solutions
- Collaborate with others to improve and develop more human-centred innovative strategies and solutions
- Prototype and test ideas to determine their effectiveness
Limited seats available, please register early to confirm your attendance.
Noemi Rom, Head of Digital Consulting at Zuhlke Asia
80RR Fintech Hub SG
80 Robinson Rd, #08-01, Singapore 068898