Bringing together cross-industry HR leaders in Singapore, the People & Skills Sub-Committee aims to create a secure platform for its members to have expert exchange, learn and network; benefiting from the broad expertise not only within the Swiss business community but also cross-chamber.
The Sub-Committee intends to hold many engaging sessions and activities that include best practice sharing sessions, company open-door for HR Professionals as well as a series of closed-door events. We look forward to organising many cross-industry events where HR leaders / Subject matter experts come together to fill the room with their experience and knowledge.
The sub-committee plans to provide a secure platform for member HR professionals with:
1) Secure exchange via invite-only events
2) Mentoring from industry experts
3) Visibility & Recognition through Webinars and People & Skills Awards
4) SME knowledge sharing with Panels on specific topics
5) Open-door company visit initiative every two months for HR leaders to share their best practices